For any event, flowers are a great way to decorate and express a theme for the special occasion. As a florist for over 20 years, Carolyn knows how to do just this. She is the owner of Postlewait’s and now specializes in events held at the facility. Not only is she talented at arranging flowers she will help keep your budget down with low pricing!
Come fall in love once again at the Postlewait's. As a family we are determined to make your special day one that will be remembered as perfect! We are located in the heart of the Willamette Valley, centered between Portland and Salem near historic Aurora. Postlewait's is situated on a working farm and offers rustic country warmth amidst beautiful park-like grounds. Majestic trees, lush lawns, water features and a rippling creek are surrounded by authentic rural sights, providing the perfect backdrop for your memorable event. True country elegance at its best!
- - Ample Parking
- - Updated Barn with an indoor 72'x40'
- banquet/dance area
- - Food prep area
- - 200 chairs for the ceremony
- - 200 chairs for the reception
- - 25-5ft. round tables, 1-4ft round, and
- 10-6 ft. rectangle tables
- - Table linens (white, ivory, black
- or burgundy)
- - Full use of park area (seasonal)
- - Use of "The Hitchin' Post" Saloon
- - Bridal lounge/ changing area
- - Grooms lounge/ changing area
- - Set-up and take-down of tables &
- - Clean restrooms